Our mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. The purpose of the Boys & Girls of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County is to promote the social, educational, health, leadership, and character development of boys and girls during critical periods of their growth.
- A safe place to learn and grow
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences
- Provide the youth in our community a safe environment and have a significant impact on their lives
- Uphold high ethical standards in all areas, especially in overseeing our finances, collecting membership and participation data, being good stewards of the donor dollar and representing ourselves to the public